Booking Terms & Conditions
Cooking Class Bookings
- Payment. Classes must be paid for in full before a booking is confirmed. Payment can be made via our website, gift voucher or over the phone, 0429789444.1.
- Rescheduling. Classes are non refundable, however, we understand that life happens. If for any reason you are unable to attend your class, we will happily transfer you to another class provided we receive 7 days notice. If less than 48hrs notice is given to change a class, a $50 reschedule fee will apply. Alternatively, please send someone to take your place. To reschedule please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0429789444.
- Class format. At Taya Kitchen cooking classes are 100% hands-on unless otherwise stated. You’ll be working in teams of two at your own cooking stations to prepare and cook all of the dishes on the menu for the day. Once the cooking has been completed you’ll be seated to enjoy your unforgettable meal with light refreshments. Workshop style classes are a mixture of demonstrations by the chef with some hands-on participation.
- Dietary requirements. We happily accommodate all dietary requirements where possible. Please provide details of any dietary requirements (allergies, intolerances, gluten free, vegetarian or vegan) at the time of your booking or at least 14 days prior to class booking. This can be done by emailing email@example.com Without notice we may not be able to adjust our menus to accommodate your needs. If you have special dietary needs, please feel free to contact us to discuss the classes most suitable for you.
- Children. Our classes are suitable for all ages, however, children under the age of 15 must have a fully paying adult accompanying them.
- Spectators? No, thank you. All attendees must purchase a ticket or hold a valid gift voucher.
- Cancellation of Class. A minimum of 6 guests is required for the class to proceed. On rare occasions, we may need to cancel a class because of unforeseen circumstances or too few bookings your booking will be transferred or credited to another class and gift vouchers extended.
A gift that keeps on giving
- Gift Vouchers are valid for twelve months from date of purchase. If you have an expired gift voucher or are unable to book prior to expiry, please contact us to discuss an extension
- Gift Vouchers may be transferred to another person but cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- Gift Voucher bookings can be made via our website, please bring your voucher or confirmation with you on the night to help with the registration process!
CORPORATE AND PRIVATE EVENT
Your special event with us!
- Private bookings for Corporate Team Building or Private Events, (hen’s parties, Birthday’s, private dining, etc) require a full payment to secure the booking date and time.
- Our classes are very popular and we are booked out months in advance. We will retain your payment to offset a loss of income as we will not be able to resale that day and time slot. All deposits or payments on cancellation will be forfeited.
- Confirmation of final guests numbers to be received 7 days before your exciting event. Unfortunately, we cannot accept a cancellation once monies are paid, if a guest is unable to attend; please arrange for someone to take their place.