Beginners Thai Master Class
Gift Vouchers Available
Start your Thai food journey here!
Karen “This cooking masterclass was amazing. Taya is so personable, knowledgeable and created a great culinary cooking experience that will help us to cook delicious meals into the future. Will be definitely going back for another class.”
- Crispy Wonton Beef & Garlic Chives Dumplings
- Pickled Chilli & Tamarind Sauce
- Making Red Curry Paste
- Thai Red Prawn Curry
- Chicken Chilli Jam and Cashew Nuts Stir Fry
- Pad Se Iew Noodles
We can cater to different dietary requirements – please let us know on your booking form or email firstname.lastname@example.org If there are any issues with your requests we will contact you promptly.
- Sauces– Anchovy sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, caramelised soy sauce, sambal oelek, coconut vinegar, banana ketchup, chilli paste in soya bean oil
- Spices – White peppercorns
- Fresh spices – Chilli, ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaf, lemongrass, shallot, galangal
- Herbs– Coriander, Chinese chives, Thai basil, spring onion
- Vegetable and Fruit– Young bamboo shoots, onion, tomatoes, tamarind, lotus root, Capsicum, Gai Larn, Boc Choy, Choy Sum
- Meat and Seafood– Prawns, chicken, beef, tofu
- Dry Goods and Starch– Fresh rice noodles, fried shallots, fried onion, roasted cashew, eggs, shrimp paste
Class Dates For Beginners Thai Master Class
Cost: $160 per person
Class Style: This is our premium 100% hands-on, immersive 4 hours experience, cooking on your very own private bench with your partner. In our Master Class culinary experience you’ll be learning, creating and every dish on the menu with your cooking partner. No cooking in large groups and missing out on key techniques or recipes. We have curated our Master Classes to offer a personal, lively and memorable experience for all of our special foodies with a maximum of 10 guests per class.
Beginners Thai Master Classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise this Beginners Thai Master Class at your home or any chosen venue.
On The Day
- You will be cooking in pairs or with another person on a private bench.
- Learn cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from an expert chef.
- This is a 100% premium hands-on experience, recreating every dish.
- Beginners Thai Master Class lasts for approximately 4 hours.
- There will be tastings, making your own entrée, sauces, curry paste, mains and stir fry.
- Sit and eat together at the end with a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
- Eat to your hearts content and take your creations home for your family or friends to enjoy.
- Personalised recipe booklet for you to take home.
What You'll Experience
Learn the key fundamentals of authentic Thai ingredients and unique flavours.
Create a delicate balance of flavours that makes Thai cooking unique zesty flavours characterised by sweet, sour, salt and spice to produce delicious Thai dishes.
Have fun cooking crispy dumplings, tangy dipping sauces, pounding fresh curry paste and so much more. If you can’t get enough of the vibrant flavours of Thai cuisine and wanting to learn uncomplicated recipes that can be easily replicated at home, this is your class!
You will be learning family recipes from Chef Taya delicious ventures; My Thai Restaurant (est.1993) and My Thai Kitchen Eatery/ Heart Thai Food (est. 2015).
Our Beginners Thai Master Class is suitable for all levels.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email email@example.com You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.