A moreish evening of Dumpling making and eating!
Veronica “Hands down the best cooking class I have been to! Taya is so passionate and such a lovely, down to earth person. She is so engaging. Had such a fun day and learnt so much! Prep work is done so you really get to focus on learning the recipes and tips / tricks.”
- Japanese Hanetsuki Pork Gyoza
- Pan-Fried Chicken, Chives and Chinese 5 spice Buns
- Crunchy Money Bag Vegetable Dumplings
This class is not suitable for participants with vegan, vegetarian and/or gluten-free dietary requirements.
- Herbs & Spices – Chilli, Spring onion, Shallots, Ginger, Chinese Chives, Sichuan Pepper, Chinese Five Spice
- Seasoning and Sauce – Soy Sauces, Sesame Oil, Chinese Black Vinegar, Hoisin,
- Fish Sauce, Chilli Oil, Shaoxing Rice Wine
- Vegetables – Water chestnut, Mushrooms, Bamboo, Carrot
- Meats – Pork, Chicken
- Plus dumpling skins – made from wheat flour
On The Day
- You will be cooking in pairs on your own private bench.
- Learn Dumpling tips, tricks, folds and techniques from an expert chef.
- This is a blend of cooking demonstrations with hands-on elements that lasts for approximately 2.5 hours
- There will be tastings, creating, cooking and enjoying your dumplings.
- This is a B.Y.O event, please bring your favourite beverages with you.
- Eat to your hearts content and take your creations home for your family or friends to enjoy.
- Personalised recipe booklet for you to take home.
What You’ll Experience
Enjoy a fun cooking, eating and social experience with your loved one.
Suitable for all ages.
Lively & delicious! A hands-on demonstrations teaching you how to make dumplings from scratch on your very own private bench. In this class, you’ll learn how to make your own dough, a tasty filling with selection of decorative folds.
Eat to your hearts content, or take your creations home for your family or friends to enjoy. A small and intimate group setting. Experience guided by a professional chef.
We run exclusively small classes of no more than 10 guests at a time, offering a personal, fun and memorable experience for all. Advance bookings are highly recommended.
Select an Available Date
Ticket: Includes 2 participants
Cost: $220.00 for two guests
Class Style: This is a 2.5 hour class with demonstrations of elements by Chef Taya and hands-on cooking. You’ll be cooking on your own private bench with your cooking partner. We run exclusively small classes of no more than 10 guests, offering a personal, fun and memorable experience for all. Advance bookings are highly recommended due to limited spaces.
Dumpling Party classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise this Dumpling Party at your home or any chosen venue.
Alexandra “Taya has designed an incredible experience for Thai cooking enthusiasts. While her wonderful warmth and humour has you laughing, Taya also manages to keep the whole group on track so that you end the day with a sumptuous feast to share…You even get plenty of leftovers!”
Lynette “Went to class tonight and had a great time. Never cooked Thai food or curry before. Taya was so lovely and funny and taught us how to chop correctly and she made it all so easy. Everything was so well organised and we got to eat the food too. So delicious! The flavours are amazing. So much food, had to take some home.”
Chloe “11/10 Experience. Highly Recommend To All! Taya’s Thai class was my first cooking class and it absolutely delivered! Taya is an engaging, energetic and knowledgeable host, making the entire cooking process so much fun. The food was restaurant-quality. Still can’t believe I made that myself.”
- This class is not suitable for participants with vegan and/or gluten-free dietary requirements.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQsandbooking terms before booking.