Parent & Child Asian Cooking
Parent & Child Asian Cooking Class
This is a unique fun-filled cooking class for both parent/ guardian and child to enjoy. We will be creating the recipes from scratch before sitting down to a delicious lunch.
Cost: $90 per person
Class Style: This is a full hands-on, 2.5 hours experience on your own private bench with your cooking partner suitable for 8+. We run exclusively small classes of no more than 10 guests, offering a personal, fun and memorable experience for all.
- A hands-on Thai cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Learn and have fun cooking with Thai ingredients and flavours
- How to create the recipes yourself
- Cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together.
- The recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- You will be cooking in pairs/another person on a private bench
- This is a full hands-on experience lasts for approximately 2.5 hours
- Tastings, making your own entree, curries, mains and stir fry.
- Sit and eat together at the end
- Crispy Beef and Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
- Grandma Sweet Chicken
- Coconut Chicken Noodle Soup
APR – DEC …menu coming soon!
- Parent & Child Asian cooking classes are a perfect solution for your child’s Birthday party and family gatherings. We can organise this Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements – please let us on your booking form or email firstname.lastname@example.org If there are any issues we with your requests we will contact you promptly.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email email@example.com You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.