Test New Class Template
Master how to prepare delicate Thai style seafood dishes with an expert chef that knows how to make cooking fun.
Veronica “Hands down the best cooking class I have been to! Taya is so passionate and such a lovely, down to earth person. She is so engaging. Had such a fun day and learnt so much! Prep work is done so you really get to focus on learning the recipes and tips / tricks.”
- Whipped Thai Fish Cakes with Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Crunchy Peanut, Cucumber & Sweet Chilli Salsa
- Siam Chilli Jam Swimmer Crab
- Malaysian Char Kway Teow Noodles with Prawns
- Jaggery & Spice Coconut Pannacotta
We can cater to different dietary requirements – please let us on your booking form or email email@example.com If there are any issues with your requests we will contact you promptly.
- Sauces– Anchovy sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, hoi sin sauce shrimp sauce, oyster sauce,
- Spices – Cassia bark, star anise
- Fresh spices – chilli, ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaf, lemongrass, shallot, pandan
- Herbs– Betel leaf, mint, rice paddy herb, elephant ear stalk, sawtooth coriander, shiso, Thai basil, Vietnamese mint
- Vegetable and Fruit– Banana blossom, green mango, green papaya, morning glory
- Meat and Seafood– chicken, beef, pork belly, duck, shrimp
- Dry Goods and Starch– glass noodles, fried shallot, rice paper, rice stick noodles, thin egg noodles
On The Day
- You will be cooking in pairs/another person on a private bench
- This is a full hands-on experience that lasts for approximately 3.5 hours
- Tastings, making your own entree, curries, mains and stir fry.
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
What You’ll Experience
A hands-on Thai cooking class experience for all with an expert Chef.
Master how to prepare delicate Thai style fish cakes, prepare and cook blue swimmer crabs, Chef Taya’s favourite prawn noodle stir fry and an amazing dessert to finish. You will walk away feeling confident and excited to re-create these dishes at home for your lucky friends and family.
You’ll be creating every dish on the menu. No cooking in large groups and missing out on the fun. We run exclusively small classes of no more than 10 guests, offering a personal, fun and memorable experience for all.
Asian Seafood cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. While we hold group classes in our professional kitchen we can organise this Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue.
Select an Available Date
Ticket: Includes 2 participants
Cost: $320.00 (1 ticket is valid for two guests)
Class Style: This is a full hands-on, 3.5 hours experience on your own private kitchen bench with your cooking partner.
Alexandra “Taya has designed an incredible experience for Thai cooking enthusiasts. While her wonderful warmth and humour has you laughing, Taya also manages to keep the whole group on track so that you end the day with a sumptuous feast to share…You even get plenty of leftovers!”
Lynette “Went to class tonight and had a great time. Never cooked Thai food or curry before. Taya was so lovely and funny and taught us how to chop correctly and she made it all so easy. Everything was so well organised and we got to eat the food too. So delicious! The flavours are amazing. So much food, had to take some home.”
Chloe “11/10 Experience. Highly Recommend To All! Taya’s Thai class was my first cooking class and it absolutely delivered! Taya is an engaging, energetic and knowledgeable host, making the entire cooking process so much fun. The food was restaurant-quality. Still can’t believe I made that myself.”
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.