Thai Cooking Master Class
Gift Vouchers Available
Our most sought-after Thai recipes combined into one dynamic master class.
Alexandra “Taya has designed an incredible experience for Thai cooking enthusiasts. While her wonderful warmth and humour has you laughing, Taya also manages to keep the whole group on track so that you end the day with a sumptuous feast to share…You even get plenty of leftovers! I did the class with my teenage son and he loved it. A bonding experience for us both.”
- Tom Yum Prawns & Asian Mushroom Soup
- Making Massaman Curry Paste
- Southern Style Massaman Curry of Chicken
- Making Pad Thai Sauce
- Traditional Pad Thai Noodles
- Wok Tossed Beef with Young Bamboo Shoots and Aromatic Basil
We can cater to different dietary requirements – please let us know on your booking form or email firstname.lastname@example.org If there are any issues with your requests we will contact you promptly.
- Sauces– Anchovy sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, caramelised soy sauce, sambal oelek, coconut vinegar, banana ketchup
- Spices – Cumin, coriander seeds, nutmeg, white peppercorns
- Fresh spices – Chilli, ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaf, lemongrass, shallot, galangal
- Herbs– Coriander, Chinese Chives, Thai basil
- Vegetable and Fruit– Asian mushrooms (Enoki, Shiitake, King Oyster), desire potatoes, Okinawa sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, tamarind, mung bean sprouts, lotus root
- Meat and Seafood– Prawns, chicken, beef, tofu
- Dry Goods and Starch– Rice stick noodles, fried shallots, fried onion, roasted peanuts, eggs, shrimp paste
Class Dates For Thai Cooking Master Class
Cost: $160 per person
Class Style: This is our premium 100% hands-on, immersive 4 hours experience, cooking on your very own private bench with your partner. In our Master Class culinary experience you’ll be learning, creating and every dish on the menu with your cooking partner. No cooking in large groups and missing out on key techniques or recipes. We have curated our Master Classes to offer a personal, lively and memorable experience for all of our special foodies with a maximum of 10 guests per class.
Thai Cooking Master Classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise this Thai Cooking Master Class at your home or any chosen venue.
On The Day
- You will be cooking in pairs or with another person on a private bench.
- Learn cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from an expert chef.
- This is a 100% premium hands-on experience, recreating every dish.
- Thai Cooking Master Class lasts for approximately 4 hours.
- There will be tastings, making your own soup, sauces, curry paste, mains and stir fry.
- Sit and eat together at the end with a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
- Eat to your hearts content and take your creations home for your family or friends to enjoy.
- Personalised recipe booklet for you to take home.
What You'll Experience
Learning family recipes and useful cooking tips directly from Chef Taya.
There’s no wonder why Thai cuisine tops the most popular cuisines in Australia! The vast array of dishes, vibrant combination of flavours and textures in Thai Cuisine keep your taste buds coming back for more.
Our Thai Cooking Master Class features some of the best recipes in Thai cuisine. Best suited for anyone seeking a fun culinary challenge with additional elements and complexity in the selected recipes compared to our Beginners Thai Master Class.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email email@example.com You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.