Thai Food Express
Gift Vouchers Available
Quick recipes with delicious results! The perfect class for busy people.
Tem & Angie “So much fun and getting to eat what you make and enjoy was the highlight of the time. Highly recommend this experience for every age group.”
- Thai Chicken & Fresh Herb Glass Noodles
- Express Red Curry Paste
- Red Curry of Wagyu Beef
- Pad Thai Noodles with Prawns
This class is not suitable for participants with vegan and vegetarian dietary requirements.
- Sauces– Thai Fish sauce, seasoning soy sauce, light soy sauce, Thai oyster sauce, caramelised soy sauce, tamarind
- Spices – Coriander seeds, chilli cumin, white peppercorns
- Herbs– Ginger, garlic, kaffir lime, lemongrass, shallot, mint, coriander, spring onion, onion, Chinese chives
- Vegetable – Tomato, potatoes, Boc Choy, Choy Sum, Gai Larn, lotus root, sprouts, pumpkin, capsicum
- Meat and Seafood– pork, chicken, prawns
- Dry Goods and Starch– fried shallot, fried onion, dry vermicelli glass noodles, rice stick noodles, purple jasmine rice
Class Dates For Thai Food Express
Ticket: Includes 2 participants
Cost: $220.00 for two guests
Class Style: This is 2.5 hours class with hands on cooking class and demonstrational elements by Chef Taya. You’ll be cooking on your own private bench with your cooking partner. We run exclusively small classes of no more than 10 guests, offering a personal, fun and memorable experience for all.
Midweek Thai Express classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise this Dumpling Party at your home or any chosen venue.
On The Day
- You will be cooking in pairs on your own private bench.
- Learn useful cooking tips, tricks and techniques from an expert chef.
- This is a blend of cooking demonstrations with hands-on elements that lasts for approximately 2.5 hours
- Make your own express curry paste, curry and stir fry.
- Sit and eat together at the end with a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
- Eat to your hearts content and take your creations home for your family or friends to enjoy.
- Personalised recipe booklet for you to take home.
What You'll Experience
We hope you’re hungry because our Thai express cooking class will give you a taste of our most popular recipes.
This short, 2.5-hour class is designed for couples looking for a good time and anyone that doesn’t have time to take a long weekend class. There’s no other experience in Queensland like our express cooking class!
We hope you’re hungry because our Thai express cooking class will give you a taste of our most popular recipes. This is a snapshot of our trendy four-hour weekend master class, and you won’t be disappointed! You’ll watch Chef Taya do her thing, and then you’ll give it a shot yourself!
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email email@example.com You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.