Valentine’s Day Class
Very limited places so book early
Because food is love
Join us for Dumplings & Rosé on Monday 14th February. This interactive dinner will combine two of the best things this world has to offer: Dumplings and Sparkling Rosé.
In this class, you’ll learn how to make some of Asia’s most amazing dumplings guided by Chef Taya with exclusive hands-on demonstration whilst sipping on a glass of bubbly.
Devour all your freshly made dumplings in class or take your creations home with you, cos there will be plenty! One bottle of Sparkling Rosé from selected wine regions in Australia is supplied per pair booking in this Valentines Day class.
Cost: $250.00 per couple
Class Style: This is a 2 hour class with hands-on cooking and demonstrational elements by Chef Taya. You’ll be cooking on your own private bench with your cooking partner. We run exclusively small classes of no more than 10 guests, offering a personal, fun and memorable experience for all.
Advance bookings are highly recommended due to limited spaces.
• A hands-on demo teaching you how to make dumplings from scratch
• A small and intimate group setting
• Experience guided by a professional chef
• Enjoy a fun cooking, eating and social experience with your loved one
ON THE DAY
• This hands-on making experience lasts for 2 hours
• A bottle of Sparkling Rosé per couple or equivalent in red or white wine or soft drinks
• Dumpling-making demonstration
• Learn how to fold and steam your favourite dumplings
• Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling, wine or soft drink
• Spices – Chilli, Spring onion, Shallots, Ginger, Chinese, Chives
• Plus dumpling skins – made from flour
• This class is not suitable for participants with vegan and/or gluten free dietary requirements.