Vietnamese Master Class
Experience the diversity of Vietnamese regional cooking with our Vietnamese Master Class.
Kevin “Today I had my first cooking class with Taya … and it truly exceeded my expectations. Taya is an exceptional chef and an amazing teacher. The class was fun, informative and comfortable for everyone. I cannot wait to try these recipes at home. I’m looking forward to returning soon.”
- Bánh Xèo- Crispy Turmeric Prawns & Pork Belly Crepe
- Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Beef Wrapped in Lemongrass with Green Mustard leaf and Peanuts
- Dua Gai – Vietnamese Picked Vegetables Pho Ga
- Phở Gà – Aromatic Chicken Rice Noodle Soup with Fresh Herbs
We can cater to different dietary requirements – please let us know on your booking form or email email@example.com If there are any issues with your requests we will contact you promptly.
- Sauces– Anchovy sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, hoi sin sauce shrimp sauce, oyster sauce,
- Spices – Cassia bark, star anise
- Fresh spices – Chilli, ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaf, lemongrass, shallot
- Herbs– Betel leaf, mint, rice paddy herb, elephant ear stalk, sawtooth coriander, shiso, Thai basil, Vietnamese mint
- Vegetable and Fruit– Banana blossom, green mango, green papaya, morning glory
- Meat and Seafood– Chicken, beef, pork belly, prawns
- Dry Goods and Starch– Fresh rice noodles, fried shallot, rice paper, rice stick noodles
On The Day
- You will be cooking in pairs or with another person on a private bench.
- Learn cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from an expert chef.
- This is a 100% premium hands-on experience, recreating every dish.
- Vietnamese Cooking Master Class lasts for approximately 4 hours.
- There will be tastings, making your own entrée, sauces, curry paste, mains and stir fry.
- Sit and eat together at the end with a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
- Eat to your hearts content and take your creations home for your family or friends to enjoy.
- Personalised recipe booklet for you to take home.
What You’ll Experience
Bring the incredible flavours of Vietnam to your home in this amazing class.
Vietnamese cuisine is fresh and exotic. Filled with herbs, spices and aromatics, Vietnamese cooking is a balance of senses.
While dishes like Banh Mi and Pho have taken hold of their culinary contributions, that’s just the beginning of this exquisite and complex country.
Select an Available Date
Cost: $160 per person
Class Style: This is our premium 100% hands-on, immersive 4 hours experience, cooking on your very own private bench with your partner. In our Master Class culinary experience you’ll be learning, creating and every dish on the menu with your cooking partner. No cooking in large groups and missing out on key techniques or recipes. We have curated our Master Classes to offer a personal, lively and memorable experience for all of our special foodies with a maximum of 10 guests per class.
Vietnamese Master Classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise this Vietnamese Master Class at your home or any chosen venue.
Alexandra “Taya has designed an incredible experience for Thai cooking enthusiasts. While her wonderful warmth and humour has you laughing, Taya also manages to keep the whole group on track so that you end the day with a sumptuous feast to share…You even get plenty of leftovers!”
Lynette “Went to class tonight and had a great time. Never cooked Thai food or curry before. Taya was so lovely and funny and taught us how to chop correctly and she made it all so easy. Everything was so well organised and we got to eat the food too. So delicious! The flavours are amazing. So much food, had to take some home.”
Chloe “11/10 Experience. Highly Recommend To All! Taya’s Thai class was my first cooking class and it absolutely delivered! Taya is an engaging, energetic and knowledgeable host, making the entire cooking process so much fun. The food was restaurant-quality. Still can’t believe I made that myself.”
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.