Learn the foundation of how to create a delicate balance of flavours that makes Thai cooking unique zesty flavours characterised by sweet, sour, salt and spice to produce delicious Thai
Learn the foundation of how to create a delicate balance of flavours that makes Thai cooking unique zesty flavours characterised by sweet, sour, salt and spice to produce delicious Thai dishes. Simple yet delicious recipes that are quick to prepare, and will have you eating Thai meals on a regular basis.
Cost: $160 per person
Class Style: This is a full hands-on, 3.5 hours experience on your own private bench with your cooking partner. You’ll be creating every dish on the menu. No cooking in large groups and missing out on the fun.
We run exclusively small classes of no more than 10 guests, offering a personal, fun and memorable experience for all.
- A hands-on Thai cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Learn the fundamentals of Thai ingredients and flavours
- How to create the recipes yourself and to your palate
- Cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together.
- The recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- You will be cooking in pairs or with another person on a private bench
- This is a full hands-on experience that lasts for approximately 3.5 hours
- There will be tastings, making your own entrées, curries, mains and noodles
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
- Crispy Wonton Beef & Garlic Chives Dumplings
- Pickled Chilli & Tamarind Sauce
- Making Red Curry Paste
- Thai Red Prawn Curry
- Chicken Chilli Jam and Cashew Nuts Stir Fry
- Drunken Fresh Rice Noodles Stir Fry
THAI ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS
- Sauces– Fish sauce, soy sauce, sweet chilli, chilli sauce, coconut vinegar, shrimp paste, coconut cream, and milk
- Spices – Dry chilli, cumin, coriander seeds, cinnamon, cardamon, white peppercorns, bay leaf
- Fresh spices – chilli, ginger, galangal, garlic, kaffir lime leaf, coriander roots, lemongrass, shallot, pandan
- Herbs– Thai basil, coriander, spring onion, mint, sawtooth coriander, Chinese chives
- Vegetable and Fruit– pineapple, sprouts, red cabbage, carrot, daikon, cabbage, papaya, wombok, mushroom, tofu, iceberg lettuce, Thai eggplant, mango, banana
- Meat and Seafood– chicken, beef, pork neck, duck, shrimp
- Dry Goods and Starch– palm sugar, fried shallot, rice stick noodles, sugar, salt, peanut (option), tomato paste, dry shrimp
- Beginners Thai Master Classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise this Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements – please let us know on your booking form or email email@example.com If there are any issues with your requests we will contact you promptly.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
february 20, 2022 10:00 amfebruary 26, 2022 10:00 ammarch 19, 2022 10:00 amapril 3, 2022 10:00 amapril 30, 2022 10:00 am
We cater for your dietary requirements. See details below.
The more the merrier so
buy a ticket for a friend.
* Tickets are no longer available. Please look for the next class.
Any Dietary Requirements?
To be able to cater for you we required you to state any dietary requirement (or “None”) on the checkout page for each attendee.