This is a repeating eventjune 17, 2021 6:00 pm
Are you ready to learn something new? Experience the magic that goes on in Taya Kitchen? Have an enjoyable time around the table? Well, our Midweek Thai Express Class
Are you ready to learn something new? Experience the magic that goes on in Taya Kitchen? Have an enjoyable time around the table?
Well, our Midweek Thai Express Class is for you.This short, 2.5-hour class is designed for couples looking for a good time and anyone that doesn’t have time to take a long weekend class. There’s no other experience in Queensland like our express cooking class! Here’s what you need to know about the foodie activity we have for you.
We hope you’re hungry because our Thai express cooking class will give you a taste of our most popular recipes. This is a snapshot of our trendy four-hour weekend master class, and you won’t be disappointed! You’ll watch Chef Taya do her thing, and then you’ll give it a shot yourself!
Our very special hands-on cooking experience is unique in Queensland and will undoubtedly bring out the chef within you.
- A hands-on Thai cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Learn foundational Thai recipes, ingredients and flavours
- How to create the recipes yourself and for your palate
- Cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together.
- The recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- You will be cooking in pairs or with another person on a private bench
- This is a full hands-on experience that lasts for approximately 2.5 hours
- There will be tastings, making your own entrées, curries, mains and noodles
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
JAN – APR
- Thai Style Crumbed Free Range Pork Salad with Fresh Herbs and Lime
- Express Yellow Curry Paste
- Turmeric Coconut Curry with Tender Chicken Thigh and Desirée Potatoes
- Drunken Rice Noodles Stir Fry with Wagyu Beef and Chinese Kale
MAY – AUG …menu coming soon.
- Midweek Thai Express cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise this Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements – please let us on your booking form or email firstname.lastname@example.org If there are any issues with your requests we will contact you promptly.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email email@example.com You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
january 27, 2022 6:00 pmfebruary 10, 2022 6:00 pmfebruary 15, 2022 6:00 pmmarch 10, 2022 6:00 pmmarch 24, 2022 6:00 pm
We cater for your dietary requirements. See details below.
* Tickets are no longer available. Please look for the next class.
Any Dietary Requirements?
To be able to cater for you we required you to state any dietary requirement (or “None”) on the checkout page for each attendee.