This is a repeating eventfebruary 19, 2022 10:00 am
Believe it or not, Asian cuisine, in general, is actually quite vegan-friendly, and many dishes can be made vegan with just a simple substitution or two. You can enjoy the
Believe it or not, Asian cuisine, in general, is actually quite vegan-friendly, and many dishes can be made vegan with just a simple substitution or two. You can enjoy the same big, bold, salty-sweet-spicy-rich-umami recipes of any Asian soul food without so much as glancing down the meat and dairy aisles. And best of all the recipes are super-easy to make and super-tasty too! If you crave vegan-friendly versions of classic Asian dishes, these recipes will become your new favourites! From iconic Thai dishes to piping-hot Japanese fare and everything in between, our Vegan Asian Master Class will take your palate on a delicious food trip across Asia that will keep you coming back for more.
- A hands-on Vegan cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Learn the fundamentals of Vegan ingredients and flavours
- How to create the recipes yourself and to your palette
- Cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together.
- The recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- You will be cooking in pairs/another person on a private bench
- This is a full hands-on experience that lasts for approximately 3.5 hours
- Tastings, making your entree, curries, mains and noodles
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of wine/beer
JAN – APR *JAPANESE* *Not suitable for gluten-free / celiac disease dietary requirements.*
- Edamame & Ginger Gyoza
- Crunchy Teriyaki Tofu Donburi
- Make Vegan Japanese Mayonnaise
- Creamy White Sesame & Roasted Vegetables Ramen
- Sweet Almond Tofu with Brown Sugar Syrup & Mango
MAY – AUG *THAI* …menu coming soon. SEPT- DEC *VIETNAMESE* … menu coming soon. ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS
- Sauces– soy sauce, mirin, sake, rice wine, red miso, white miso, plum vinegar
- Spices – Japanese chilli powder
- Fresh spices – ginger
- Herbs– Chinese chives, spring onion,
- Vegetable and Fruit– mushrooms, zucchini, eggplant, edamame, pumpkin, mung bean sprout, mangoes
- Dry Goods and Starch– mushroom dashi powder, udon noodles, gyoza wrappers, agar agar
- Vegan Asian cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise this Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements – please let us on your booking form or email email@example.com If there are any issues we with your requests we will contact you promptly.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
* Tickets are no longer available. Please look for the next class.