This is a repeating eventjune 29, 2019 9:30 am
Vietnamese food is one of the world’s most dynamic cuisines with it’s tasty array of street food. From Hanoi to the north down to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) in
Vietnamese food is one of the world’s most dynamic cuisines with it’s tasty array of street food. From Hanoi to the north down to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) in the south, the streets are lined with food vendors feeding hungry locals and visitors.
Bring the incredible flavours of Vietnam to your home in this amazing class.
- A hands-on Vietnamese Master Class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Learn the fundamentals of Vietnamese ingredients and flavours
- How to create the recipes yourself and to your palate
- Cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together.
- The recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- You will be cooking in pairs or with another person on a private bench.
- This is a full hands-on experience that lasts for approximately 3.5 hours.
- There will be tastings, making your own entrées, mains and noodle soup.
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
- Bánh Xèo- Crispy Turmeric Prawns & Pork Belly Crepe
- Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Beef Wrapped in Lemongrass with Green Mustard leaf and Peanuts
- Dua Gai – Vietnamese Picked Vegetables Pho Ga
- Phở Gà – Aromatic Chicken Rice Noodle Soup with Fresh Herbs
VIETNAMESE ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS
- Sauces– Anchovy sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, hoi sin sauce shrimp sauce, oyster sauce,
- Spices – Cassia bark, star anise
- Fresh spices – chilli, ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaf, lemongrass, shallot, pandan
- Herbs– Betel leaf, mint, rice paddy herb, elephant ear stalk, sawtooth coriander, shiso, Thai basil, Vietnamese mint
- Vegetable and Fruit– Banana blossom, green mango, green papaya, morning glory
- Meat and Seafood– chicken, beef, pork belly, duck, shrimp
- Dry Goods and Starch– glass noodles, fried shallot, rice paper, rice stick noodles, thin egg noodles
- Vietnamese Master Classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise this Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements – please let us know on your booking form or email email@example.com If there are any issues with your requests we will contact you promptly.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
february 13, 2022 10:00 ammarch 5, 2022 10:00 ammarch 27, 2022 10:00 amapril 16, 2022 10:00 am
We cater for your dietary requirements. See details below.
The more the merrier so
buy a ticket for a friend.
* Tickets are no longer available. Please look for the next class.
Any Dietary Requirements?
To be able to cater for you we required you to state any dietary requirement (or “None”) on the checkout page for each attendee.