This is a repeating eventmarch 22, 2020 10:00 am
Vietnamese Master Class
(Sunday) 6:00 am - 9:00 pm(GMT+10:00)
Any Dietary Requirements?
To be able to cater for you we required you to state any dietary requirement (or “None”) on the checkout page for each attendee.
MENU Bánh Xèo- Crispy Turmeric Prawns & Pork Belly Crepe Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce Grilled Beef Wrapped in Lemongrass with Green Mustard leaf and Peanuts Dua Gai – Vietnamese Pickled Vegetables Pho Ga Phở Gà
- Bánh Xèo- Crispy Turmeric Prawns & Pork Belly Crepe
- Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Beef Wrapped in Lemongrass with Green Mustard leaf and Peanuts
- Dua Gai – Vietnamese Pickled Vegetables Pho Ga
- Phở Gà – Aromatic Chicken Rice Noodle Soup with Fresh Herbs
WHAT TO BRING
- Closed Toe Shoes; comfortable and light.
- Food Take Away Containers; 1 medium size container per dish is recommended. If you forget we will happily finish your food for you.
ON THE DAY
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to starting time.
- You will be cooking in pairs or with another person on a private bench.
- Vietnamese Cooking Master Class lasts for approximately 3.5 – 4 hours.
- You’ll be prepping and cooking for 2.5 – 3 hours in the kitchen. With 1 hour for happy feasting and feeling like a Kitchen Boss!
- Sit and eat together at the end with a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
- Eat to your hearts content and take your creations home for your family or friends to enjoy.
- Personalised recipe booklet for you to take home and frame.
- Lateness: Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Booking Changes & Rescheduling: Email us at email@example.com to request booking changes and rescheduling available up to 7 days before your class.
- Late Notice & Rebooking: In the event that you are unwell or unable to attend within 7 days before your class, we ask that you send someone in your place. We can also assist with rebooking your class for a future date, a rebooking fee of $50 per person applies.
- As a small business and our classes typically booked our in advance. Late changes and cancellations have a great impact on us. We arrange orders for ingredients and staffing in anticipation your attendance and we are unable to fill your spot with short notice. If you are able to attend please arrange for someone to take your place.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.