Asian Seafood Master Class
Gift Vouchers Available
Prepare delicate seafood dishes with authentic Asian flavours!
Simone “My husband and I completed the seafood cooking class with Taya recently, and it was amazing!! Taya did an incredible job of creating an inviting and relaxing environment. We would highly recommend her cooking school.”
- Whipped Thai Fish Cakes with Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Crunchy Peanut, Cucumber & Sweet Chilli Salsa
- Siam Chilli Jam Swimmer Crab
- Malaysian Char Kway Teow Noodles with Prawns
- Jaggery & Spice Coconut Pannacotta
We can cater to different dietary requirements – please let us know on your booking form or email email@example.com If there are any issues with your requests we will contact you promptly.
- Sauces– Anchovy sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, caramelised soy sauce, oyster sauce, sambal oelek, coconut vinegar
- Spices – Chilli, turmeric, cumin, black pepper, cinnamon, garam masala, coriander seed, nutmeg, clove, cardamon
- Herbs– Kaffir lime leaf, shallots, galangal, coriander, Chinese chives
- Vegetable and Fruit– Snake beans, onion, celery, carrot, mung bean sprout, cucumber
- Meat and Seafood– Fish, blue swimmer crab, prawns
- Dry Goods and Starch– Fried shallot, fresh rice noodles, Chinese pork sausages, coconut milk, roasted peanuts, agar agar powder
Class Dates For Asian Seafood Master Class
Ticket: Includes 2 participants
Cost: $320.00 for two guests
Class Style: This is our premium 100% hands-on, immersive 4 hours experience, cooking on your very own private bench with your partner. In our Master Class culinary experience you’ll be learning, creating and every dish on the menu with your cooking partner. No cooking in large groups and missing out on key techniques or recipes. We have curated our Master Classes to offer a personal, lively and memorable experience for all of our special foodies with a maximum of 10 guests per class.
Asian Seafood Master Classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise this Asian Seafood Master Class at your home or any chosen venue.
On The Day
- You will be cooking in pairs or with another person on a private bench.
- Learn cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from an expert chef.
- This is a 100% premium hands-on experience, recreating every dish.
- Asian Seafood Master Class lasts for approximately 4 hours.
- There will be tastings, making your own entrée, sauces, curry paste, mains and stir fry.
- Sit and eat together at the end with a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
- Eat to your hearts content and take your creations home for your family or friends to enjoy.
- Personalised recipe booklet for you to take home.
What You'll Experience
Flavours of the ocean – Asian style
Master how to prepare delicate Thai style fish cakes, prepare and cook blue swimmer crabs, Chef Taya’s favourite prawn noodle stir fry and an amazing dessert to finish.
You will walk away feeling confident and excited to re-create these delicious seafood dishes at home for your lucky friends and family.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.