Asian Seafood Master Class
Asian Seafood Master Class
Master how to prepare delicate Thai style fish cakes, prepare and cook blue swimmer crabs, Chef Taya’s favourite prawn noodle stir fry and an amazing dessert to finish. You will walk away feeling confident and excited to re-create these dishes at home for your lucky friends and family.
* Asian Seafood Master Class tickets are available in pairs of 2 only. You will need to book one ticket, which is valid for 2 guests*
Cost: $320.00 for two guests.
Class Style: This is a full hands-on, 3.5 hours experience on your own private bench with your cooking partner. You’ll be creating every dish on the menu. No cooking in large groups and missing out on the fun.
We run exclusively small classes of no more than 10 guests, offering a personal, fun and memorable experience for all.
- A hands-on Thai cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Learn the fundamentals of Asian ingredients and flavours.
- How to create the recipes yourself
- Cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together.
- The recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- You will be cooking in pairs/another person on a private bench
- This is a full hands-on experience lasts for approximately 3.5 hours
- Tastings, making your own entree, curries, mains and stir fry.
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
- Whipped Thai Fish Cakes with Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Crunchy Peanut, Cucumber & Sweet Chilli Salsa
- Siam Chilli Jam Swimmer Crab
- Malaysian Char Kway Teow Noodles with Prawns
- Jaggery & Spice Coconut Pannacotta
- Asian Seafood cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise this Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements – please let us on your booking form or email firstname.lastname@example.org If there are any issues we with your requests we will contact you promptly.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email email@example.com You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.