Korean Cooking Master Class
Gift Vouchers Available
We love Korean Food and we know you will too!
Karen “This cooking masterclass was amazing. Taya is so personable, knowledgeable and created a great culinary cooking experience that will help us to cook delicious meals into the future. Will be definitely going back for another class.”
- Make your own Kimchi
- Buchujeon- Garlic Chive & Prawn Pancake
- Korean Tangy Soy Dipping Sauce
- Sizzling Beef Bulgogi
- Ssamjan – Korean BBQ Dipping Sauce
- Sundubu Jjigae – Spicy Pork Belly & Soft Tofu Stew
We can cater to different dietary requirements – please let us know on your booking form or email firstname.lastname@example.org If there are any issues with your requests we will contact you promptly.
- Sauces– doenjang (Korean soybean paste), gochujang (Korean chilli paste), aekjeot (Korean fish sauce), soy sauce, oyster sauce, , rice vinegar, rice wine, toasted sesame oil,
- Spices – gochu garu- Korean chilli powder, black pepper,
- Herbs– Chinese chives, spring onion, ginger, garlic, chrysanthemum greens, perilla leaves,
- Vegetable and Fruit– wombox, mushrooms, Asian pear,
- Dry Goods and Starch – sesame seeds, honey
Class Dates For Korean Cooking Master Class
Cost: $160 per person
Class Style: This is our premium 100% hands-on, immersive 4 hours experience, cooking on your very own private bench with your partner. In our Master Class culinary experience you’ll be learning, creating and every dish on the menu with your cooking partner. No cooking in large groups and missing out on key techniques or recipes. We have curated our Master Classes to offer a personal, lively and memorable experience for all of our special foodies with a maximum of 10 guests per class.
Korean Cooking Master Classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise this Beginners Thai Master Class at your home or any chosen venue.
On The Day
- You will be cooking in pairs or with another person on a private bench.
- Learn cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from an expert chef.
- This is a 100% premium hands-on experience, recreating every dish.
- Korean Cooking Master Class lasts for approximately 4 hours.
- There will be tastings, making your own kimchi, entrée, sauces, mains and soup.
- Sit and eat together at the end with a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
- Eat to your hearts content and take your creations home for your family or friends to enjoy.
- Personalised recipe booklet for you to take home.
What You'll Experience
Make your own Kimchi from scratch & taste the unique flavours of Korea.
Korean food is ancient, but it is trendy as well — everyone’s talking about that sizzling barbecued meat, tangy kimchi and exciting stir-fries. It’s easy to see why: Korean food is delicious, and it’s fun too!
Our Korean Cooking Master Class is perfect culinary experience for foodies and lovers of Korean culture to learn how to make four classic Korean foods and dishes.
Make your own kimchi from scratch. Everyone’s favourite tangy and spicy condiment and a must on every Korean table. Learn how to make this healthy fermented cabbage and season it like a local.
Garlic Chive & Prawn Pancake with Dipping Sauce. Make the famous crunchy pancake or Buchujeon, a fantastic snack and starter. You’ll also learn how to make that addictive dipping sauce that goes with it!
Sizzling Beef Bulgogi. Perhaps the heartiest Korean meal and a crowd-pleasing experience — Beef Bulgogi is the art of cooking flavourful and juicy beef barbecue style. There’s nothing better for get-togethers with friends and family!
Sundubu Jjigae. Last but not least, a Korean meal isn’t complete without a soup or stew. This wholesome soup features the beloved kimchi, with slices of pork belly and silken tofu. A hearty and flavoursome dish that will leave your loved ones wanting for more.
Book your cooking class and make Korean food part of your life!
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email email@example.com You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.