This is a repeating eventjuly 6, 2023 5:00 pm
Chinese Cooking Master Class
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 1:00 pm(GMT+10:00)
Any Dietary Requirements?
Our Chinese Master Class Menu contains gluten and unsuitable for guests with Celiac disease. For any other dietary request please let us know on your booking form or email firstname.lastname@example.orgIf there are any issues with your requests we will contact you promptly.
MENU Make fresh dumpling wrappers Sichuan Crescent Dumplings Homemade Chilli Oil Crispy Salt and Pepper Squid Soy Braised Sticky Pork Belly Asian Greens with Smokey Oyster Sauce WHAT TO BRING Closed Toe Shoes; comfortable and light. Food
- Make fresh dumpling wrappers
- Sichuan Crescent Dumplings
- Homemade Chilli Oil
- Crispy Salt and Pepper Squid
- Soy Braised Sticky Pork Belly
- Asian Greens with Smokey Oyster Sauce
WHAT TO BRING
- Closed Toe Shoes; comfortable and light.
- Food Take Away Containers; 1 medium size container per dish is recommended. If you forget we will happily finish your food for you.
ON THE DAY
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to starting time.
- You will be cooking in pairs or with another person on a private bench.
- Chinese Cooking Master Class lasts for approximately 3.5 – 4 hours.
- You’ll be prepping and cooking for 2.5 – 3 hours in the kitchen. With 1 hour for happy feasting and feeling like a Kitchen Boss!
- Sit and eat together at the end with a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
- Eat to your hearts content and take your creations home for your family or friends to enjoy.
- Personalised recipe booklet for you to take home and frame.
- Lateness: Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Booking Changes & Rescheduling: Email us at email@example.com to request booking changes and rescheduling available up to 7 days before your class.
- Late Notice & Rebooking: In the event that you are unwell or unable to attend within 7 days before your class, we ask that you send someone in your place. We can also assist with rebooking your class for a future date, a rebooking fee of $50 per person applies.
- As a small business and our classes typically booked our in advance. Late changes and cancellations have a great impact on us. We arrange orders for ingredients and staffing in anticipation your attendance and we are unable to fill your spot with short notice. If you are able to attend please arrange for someone to take your place.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.