This is a repeating eventmay 1, 2022 11:00 am
Dumpling Party Join us for a tasty evening of Dumpling making and eating! In this class, you’ll learn how to make some of Asia’s most amazing dumplings guided by Chef Taya
Join us for a tasty evening of Dumpling making and eating! In this class, you’ll learn how to make some of Asia’s most amazing dumplings guided by Chef Taya with exclusive hands-on demonstration, you’ll create adorable juicy dumplings and cook them to enjoy.
Devour all your freshly made dumplings in class and take your creations home with you, cos there will be plenty!
This is a B.Y.O event, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are welcome.
Cost: $220.00 per couple
*Standard menu only, suitable for participants who are talented at everything *
Class Style: This is a 2.5 hour class with demonstrations of elements by Chef Taya and hands-on cooking. You’ll be cooking on your own private bench with your cooking partner. We run exclusively small classes of no more than 10 guests, offering a personal, fun and memorable experience for all. Advance bookings are highly recommended due to limited spaces.
HIGHLIGHTS: A hands-on demo teaching you how to make dumplings from scratch. A small and intimate group setting. Experience guided by a professional chef. Enjoy a fun cooking, eating and social experience with your loved one.
ON THE DAY: This hands-on making experience lasts for approximately 2.5 hours. B.Y.O favourite alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Dumpling-making demonstrations. Learn how to fold, steam and pan-fry your favourite dumplings. Cook and enjoy freshly cooked dumplings in the kitchen with us
- Japanese Hanetsuki Pork Gyoza
- Fluffy Chicken, Chives and Chinese 5 spice Buns
- Crunchy Money Bag Vegetable Dumplings
- Herbs & Spices – Chilli, Spring onion, Shallots, Ginger, Chinese Chives, Sichuan Pepper, Chinese Five Spice
- Seasoning and Sauce – Soy Sauces, Sesame Oil, Chinese Black Vinegar, Hoisin,
- Fish Sauce, Chilli Oil, Shaoxing Rice Wine
- Vegetables – Water chestnut, Mushrooms, Bamboo, Carrot
- Meats – Pork, Chicken
- Plus dumpling skins – made from wheat flour
- This class is not suitable for participants with vegan and/or gluten-free dietary requirements.
- Dumpling Party classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organise this Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email email@example.com You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQsandbooking terms before booking.
(Friday) 11:00 am - 1:00 am
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
august 17, 2022 11:00 amaugust 25, 2022 6:00 pmseptember 21, 2022 11:00 am
1 ticket is valid for two people.
* Tickets are no longer available. Please look for the next class.